Where Worlds Collide and Galaxies Sing...
You know, I'm long past indifference and fast approaching apathy regarding attention seeking loser drama whores both on line and in real life. Right now I will simply clear up a few points that have been irritating me more than a little. I know I'm not the only one who is sick to death of seeing this crap, that's for sure.
NOTE: Every time I use the word "you" in the points below, it is meant in the general sense of "you people over there that are not me" and not in regards to anyone specific. If I meant it towards a particular person, I would use their name, not hide behind false pretenses of generalizations or implied finger pointing. I will call a spade a spade. I am an aggressive, straight forward, honest, bold, and blunt bitch. If you don't like it, tough, I'm not changing myself to suit other people's delicate sensibilities. I'm sick of having to sugarcoat everything I say because someone will get offended. GET OVER IT!
1. Stop continuously boohooing your life going on about how hard it is for you and how much stress you're under. I'm sorry but no one cares if your parents took away your game system or grounded you from your privileges. No one cares if you got a bad score on a test and your parents are mad at you for it. No one cares that you can't buy some toy, movie, or luxury thing because you don't have enough money after you paid bills and food. No one cares that you and your imaginary friend/boyfriend/whatever got in a fight and broke up. Shut the hell up and get over it! Bragging about it on line to get sympathy only makes you look like an idiot and a loser.
2. Quit claiming you are always sick or that you have this disease or that injury or this other medical hardship all the time. I got news for you: those who really do have the injuries and medical conditions you keep claiming you have do not boast about it all over the internet! I have close friends and family members who genuinely have serious medical conditions, some even life threatening; none of them discuss their problems on line, and neither do I. Continuously claiming you have all these medical problems and that you're so sick only makes you look like an attention seeking drama whore and frankly, it also makes you look like a bold faced liar.
3. Stop with the continuously going on about how tragic your life is or suddenly having big tragedies/hardships all the time, family members dying or close to dying all the time, etc. Like in #2 above, continuously claiming you have all these hardships and tragedies only makes you look like an attention seeking drama whore and frankly, it also makes you look like a bold faced liar. Stop it and get over yourself already! People are sick and tired of reading about it every three days because you think you're not getting enough attention and validation from everyone.
4. Stop the constant one-ups-manship thinking it makes you look cool. Guess what: claiming you have all these cool things without proof, especially when the things you claim you have are not even available yet or do not exist only proves how much of an attention seeking liar you really are. Claiming "I got it first!" or "I was the first to get/do this!" only makes you look like a loser seeking a spotlight you have no right to be in. No one cares what you have, what you did, where you went, what you saw, or who you met, and no one is going to be jealous of you, especially when you lie about what you did and people can prove you never did it or you were never there, or when you lie about what you have and people can prove you don't have it because it doesn't exist or is not even released yet, so shut up already.
5. Knock it off with the copycatting, stalking, and trolling others. One person says they have something and suddenly you have it too. One person says they've done something for X number of years and suddenly not only are you doing it too, but you've been doing it for longer (and in some cases starting doing it at an age that is not possible). Life and the internet is not a damned competition, stop trying to copycat and out do everyone else. You are not better than anyone, you are just a low-life loser troll no one cares about and all this crap you are claiming only proves how much of a loser you are while trolling or stalking people only makes you look like even more of an ass, especially when they can prove you're doing it.
6. When Role Playing, continuously having your character hurt/near death/kidnapped/beaten/tortured/whatever gets old fast. No one's life is that bad, not in real life or in fantasy. It's simply not realistic and constantly going on like that will only make people look at you like an attention whore freak and I guarantee they will stop Role Playing with you real slagging fast. You and your characters are not the be-all-and-end-all of the RP and you n your characters don't get to constantly be the center of attention. Also god modding is absolutely unacceptable, as is throwing around false accusations of god modding against others.
7. Stop claiming you know all there is to know about everything. No one, and I mean no one on this planet knows everything about everything. Hell, not a single person on this planet knows everything about even a single subject. Now, some have done research and know more than the average person about a given subject, I'm living proof of that. But guess what: there will always be someone who knows more about it than you do. Sorry to burst your ego trip bubble, but it's true. And your opinion is not fact so stop trying to claim it is and get over yourself. Unless you have hard proof of something and can readily provide that proof, do not claim it as fact.
8. Stop gossiping and spreading rumors and lies about other people. It makes you look like a rumor mongering loser stalker, so knock it off. You will be called to task on the lies you spread about others and when people see the truth about you, they will turn their backs on you and I will laugh my ass off when you lose all your friends because of your own actions and words. I've seen it happen to other drama whore rumor mongering losers like you, and I laughed at them when all their friends found out the truth and turned on them, just like I will laugh at you.
And to those of you who think this was written "specifically about you"? Wow, talk about spoiled vain little loser brat you are. I wrote this as a general rant regarding 14 years of this crap I have seen on line and well over 30 years of it I've seen in real life. This was not written in regards to any one person or group of people, so get the hell over yourselves.
As for why I would hide or flag as spam certain people's comments? I could care less whether someone agrees with me or not, you have your opinions and that's fine. My objection is to those who resort to name calling and false accusations. That is not an opinion, that is an attack and you will be flagged as spam and blocked. Period.
Music is Life ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ Life is Music
♂+♂= ♂+♀= ♀+♀= Love is and Love is Sacred
"If you run, you'll only die tired!"
"My mind's not twisted. It just has dangerous curves."
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."
"Be alert! The world needs more lerts."
BREAKING NEWS: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the F**k Over It.
THIS JUST IN: The Thought Train has spectacularly derailed at the intersection of I Have An Idea and Give Me a Second, barreled through What Just Happened, then finally came to rest at Can't Remember S**t.
Feeling generous? Please give points: Leathurkatt.deviantart.com/?gi…
Text Readability Scores
A tool to give an indication of how easy text is to read, using the Flesch-Kincaid, Gunning-Fog, Coleman-Liau, SMOG and Automated Readability scoring systems. www.addedbytes.com/lab/readabi…